2016 Block of The Month
This year's Block of the Month is really a row! Each month you will receive instructions for constructing a Seminole Patchwork row. You will learn a variety of strip piecing techniques to create this stunning sampler which measures 39" x 52".
Fabric requirements Click HERE.
Fabric kits will be available for $15 month from ConnecttheBlocks.com. To order your batik fabric kits
Row 11 Borders
Row 10 Flying Geese
Row 9 Rosebud Row and Spacer
Row 8 Floating Window
Row 7 Dog Tooth Spacers
Click Here to Download Free Corrected Pattern for Row 7
Row 6 Greek Key
Purchase Row 6 Here
Row 5 Chain
Purchase Row 5 Here
Row 4 Woven Star
Row 3 Criss Cross
Row 1 Harlequin
Click HERE to subscribe.
Fine Print: Please Read
- Free rows will be posted on the first of the month and will be available for 30 days. After that they will be available for purchase on my website for a modest fee.
- This pattern is copyright protected and is the sole property of Morning Glory Designs. It may not be sold, copied, shared, or reproduced in any form without the consent of the designer. You may print and save one copy for your personal use only. Others desiring the pattern may download a copy from this page. Those wishing to use the pattern for charitable purposes must contact the designer for consent.
- Guilds or small groups wishing to use this as a group project must secure permission from the designer. A small fee is required for the use of this pattern by quilt groups.
- Newsletters are sent out the first and 15th of each month with links to the monthly row and the bonus block. Only subscribers will receive the link to the bonus block. Your information is NEVER shared and is used solely to send out my bi-monthly newsletter. You may unsub at any time from a link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Fabric kits will be available from ConnectTheBlocks.com. You will receive fabric for the row and spacer rows in beautiful batik tone-on-tone fabric. Kit price includes shipping and finishing kit. Kits for the Bonus blocks will come in month 11. Month 12 will include the borders. When you sign up for the fabric kits you are committed to purchase all 12 rows.