- work (my day job),
- a trip to Cincinnati and back for a convention and family visit,
- a night of Bunco with the girls,
- a set of swap blocks to complete and mail off
- a tax class at the local community college,
- a guild presentation on EQ6,
- an EQ7 class at my local quilt shop,
- a Late Night sewing evening at my local quilt shop,
- an all-day Retreat for Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler BOM,
- an all-day UFO sewing day with my small group,
- another Guild Presentation on “Setting Odd Blocks,” and
- a 4 day retreat in Houston
- a Charm Tote class on Thursday night
- a BOM for my guild
- the next Tulip Tiles BOM
- another 5 sets of swap blocks to complete
- and Bus Trip to the Quilt Study Center in Lincoln, NE on Saturday, and the next week
- a 4-day class in Salt Lake City, UT on how to use my HQ16 mid-arm sewing machine.
- not to mention an Aug 4 deadline for 2 quilts which will be published in a magazine next year, for which I have only had a month’s notice.
- oh. . . and did I mention my day job?
"Block 8 Sashing.” I know you have been waiting for this because it is the element that ties the whole quilt center together. If you have all the blocks, setting triangles and corner triangles completed you will be able to assemble the whole quilt center with this month’s block instructions. Block 8 will be available for FREE for 2 months, and then will be available for purchase on my website after September 20, 2010. You can download the pattern and instructions for Block 8 on my Block of the Month Page. Click the Page Tab at the top page.
Thump! That was me fainting after reading your agenda over the last two weeks. lol Your quilt layout is beautiful. Great job, as always!ReplyDelete